1. If you're interested in adopting, please begin by filling out the Adoption Application.
2. An adoption team member will contact you to discuss your needs, lifestyle, and dog experience to make the perfect match.
3. You will then be able to meet the dog that could be the newest addition to your home.
4. Next, a phone interview will take place with the adoption coordinator. In preparation for this, please read the Adopter Resource Manual.
5. A team member will then contact you to arrange a virtual home check.
6. The adoption committee will review your application and make a final decision.
7. If approved, you will be asked to sign the adoption contract and pay the fee:
8. You will then receive your new family member to begin the foster-to-adopt trial.
Questions? Contact Lisa at email@example.com.